- Valued as a mild sedative and calming agent since antiquity.
- Soothes frayed nerves and allays anxiety.
- Especially useful for its gentle, pacifying action in children.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Eases a nervous stomach.
- Also used to help treat hyperthyroidism
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml) Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis, tops) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
Non Medicinal Ingredients Distilled water Certified Organic alcohol.
- Adults and adolescents = 13 years: Take 1.6-3.2 ml (48-96 drops) 1-3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.