- Cultivated primarily in the Mediterranean basin, lemon originated in India
- Its colour, sweet-to-sour ratios, scent and taste as well as abundance vary from species to species and from climate to climate
- The maturity of the lemon tree and its growing region, or terroir, will also determine how prolifically it can provide essential oil and in how wide a diversity of flavours
- Such qualities, along with a fruity, delicate scent, make lemon ideal for fighting off colds and flu
Lemon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
- Lemon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
- GMO Free
Inhalation: Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.